Toontrack - EZbass Virtual Instrument
The only virtual bassist you need
The Toontrack EZbass is a modern day music production game changer. Add bass guitar to your songs seamlessly and efficiently without prior knowledge of the instrument. Don't have a bass guitar to hand or can't get the tone you want? EZbass is the solution.
This isn't just a sample library. It's a smooth workflow tool enabling you to drop in bass parts exactly where you need with professional sounding realism. Create entire songs on the fly with the "songwriter" feature, which allows you to compose and arrange your basslines instantly.
Quality Toontrack Tone
Created with the same "simplicity is key" mindset as Toontrack's EZdrummer, EZbass software incorporates arrangement, composition and finer detail features to provide you with truly authentic bass sounds. Toontrack are the leading virtual instrument designers in the world. Once again, you're getting premium tone in software form.
Every change you want to make to your bass parts can be handled in the EZbass software. Choose from two precisely-sampled vintage or modern basses to get started. Decide on your playing style - fingers or plectrum - and equalise and add effects to your taste.
Inputting bass lines can be as simple or detailed as you like. Select the key, tempo and time signature and tap along on your MIDI drum pads or keyboard. The EZbass will automatically create matching bass lines, or can even generate basslines from recorded audio such as a guitar riff. Alternatively, get hands on with bass notes in the easy-to-follow Grid Editor to fine tune the rhythm to your liking.
- TWO BASSES: Two carefully sampled bass guitars – one vintage and one modern
- SONGWRITING FEATURES: Arrange, compose, change and rearrange – without leaving the software
- A BASS PLAYER: Use drum or keyboard MIDI and have EZbass automatically create matching bass lines
- ARTICULATION: specify how your bassist plays: slap, jazz, pick or fingered, the choice is yours
- AUDIO TRACKER: use pre-recorded bass, guitar or percussion and translate it into MIDI, the same technology found in Superior Drummer 3
- MIDI: Comes with bass MIDI for a broad range of styles
- GRID EDITOR: Alter the performance or the subtler details of the MIDI using the built-in Grid Editor
- 5 GB of free hard disk space.
- 64-bit Windows 7 or newer, 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more recommended).
- macOS 10.9 or higher, 64-bit Mac with 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more recommended).
- 64-bit host (with support for VST, AU or AAX). Standalone is included.